Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm a Hipocrite

Well, after writing that post yesterday I do nothing all day besides surf the Internet and work of course. I spent hours on the computer doing nothing but reading blogs and posting to forums. Well I guess I did accomplish one thing. I have added an about me section. You can find it here, About Me. When the end of the day came around I felt like a dumb ass. O-well, you can't win them all. In all honesty I should be trying to write as many posts as possible in advance because the next few weeks are going to be extremely busy for me. Hopefully I'll be able to crank out a few in the next couple days. I would love to hear what any of you would like me to write about. If you would like to get my opinion on something or someone than just drop me a line.

If you enjoyed this post than Subscribe in a reader OR Buy me a Beer

Helping you make money online, Stud

No comments: