Monday, July 16, 2007

Footer Ads

FooterAds.com is a relatively new idea. It's not ppc so you don't get paid for ads clicked on your site. Instead you get to place your ads for free determining on the amount you show the ads. One really annoying thing about Footer Ads is that, just like it sounds the ads are placed at the bottom of your screen. None the less I liked the idea but you will notice I don't have them on this site because they subtract value from you site and are annoying. I did put them on other sites that I use for affiliates and stuck them in traffic exchanges. When these pages are viewd I get credits which than get my ad running in other footer ads sending traffic to this site. Just another little tip from me to you, to help you start making extra money online.


If you enjoyed this post than Subscribe in a reader OR Buy me a Beer

Helping you make money online, Stud

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great way to test your ads in the market place before dumping money into google adwords or bidvertiser.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://hivanadyt.kogaryu.com/ipykexi.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://huqybejydo.fcpages.com/milyla.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life