Friday, August 10, 2007

Results for the $2,500 Contest in 10 days

One awesome thing about the blogsphere is everybody loves to have contests to draw visitors into their blog. A lot of people offer junk prizes that they got for free them selves. Well My favorite prize is some cash and I must say this is the biggest cash prize I've seen yet. How about that for making some money online. Show me the money! Do you want to enter? Well hurry the winner will be announced on the 20th of August.

Over at Ashwin’s blog, you will find one crazy blog owner!! You can win $2500!! To enter just copy this text and paste it in your blog!! But hurry, this competition will not last long! So get posting!

2 comments:

Legit Freebies Guy said...

$2,5000 ... wow! Good luck!

Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife said...

I entered myself but I'm very leery of their actually being a winner but who know right?!