Thursday, June 21, 2007

Template Crash !@#$

Well if you were wondering what happened to my site the past few days and why I haven't been posting it is because my template crashed. Word of advice to all, if your making changes to your template make a backup of your code before you do so. Even the smalest of changes can cause a major problem. I tried searching the problem and fixing it but, I could not find it. So I had to scrub my entire template and start over. This was a major headache and for awhile I thought all was lost. I did get lucky and was able to save my information which I than transfered to my new template. Now I have to go trough and tweak everything I had done previosly. Everything is almost back to normal and will be posting once again. Thanks for stopping by and come again.

If you enjoyed this post than Subscribe in a reader OR Buy me a Beer

Helping you make money online, Stud

No comments: